Get relief from dry nasal passages! Whether you live in an arid climate or suffer from dry-out in the winter, this oil blend will hydrate your sinus cavities and decrease the chance of infection.
- Stimulates the cilia
- Great for dryness that accompanies some colds; soothes raw skin
- Tested in the Andes Mountains; great for use on airplanes!
- Contains 1 ounce of organic sesame oil and the essential oils of Cardamom, Everlast, German chamomile and Roman chamomile
Not for use in the neti pot.
How to Use our Dry Nose Oil:
Sesame oil and herbs have been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine to help sinus conditions. Sesame oil stimulates the cilia, which is critical in maintaining good sinus health.* Think of it like a lotion for the nasal passages. Below are two suggested applications.
- Tilt your head back and put 1-2 drops in each nostril.
- Inhale deeply- try to sniff the oils into your sinus passages.
- Tilt head forward and pinch nostrils together. Massage your nostrils together to coat the inside. Release and inhale deeply again.
- Insert a Q-tip into the Dry Nose bottle.
- Gently massage the inside of nostril.
- Be especially gentle with crusted or sore places.
- Use other end of Q-tip for application to other nostril since there is a carrier oil in this blend.
- Inhale deeply.
What happens next? A small amount of oil may run from your nose or down the back of your throat. This is normal. This oil is to be used as needed. Some people may choose to use it daily and others may use it less frequently. If you are suffering from excessive dryness and inflammation, oil application may be more often in the beginning until symptoms are under control.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.